Front End Web Developer
The Front-End Web Developer is a key member of the development team. Led by the strategic direction of the CTO, the ideal candidate for this position will be a driving force behind the development of the web UI solutions for DirectPath products. The Front-End Web Developer will work within an Agile development organization and be accountable for refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software and managing timeline commitments as defined by the DirectPath product roadmap.
- Participate in defining, describing and implementing next generation products and functionalities
- Work collaboratively with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Evaluate and propose use of open source and commercial software, frameworks, and tools where applicable
- Function as part of a team that simultaneously works on multiple projects and be accountable for the timeliness and quality delivery of all technical and analytical products.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent field) or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of the Web, Native, Hybrid application development and Responsive design
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Deep knowledge of the front-end practices and trends
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- A meticulous approach to problem solving, solution development and component design
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills as well as practical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Angular or Angular JS is an asset
- Knowledge of Java, SpringBoot, SQL is an asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)