Finance Officer Agresso Specialist
Toronto School Of Management
Toronto School of Management (TSoM), is an innovative college offering a broad range of career-focused post-graduate diploma programs in Business, Hospitality & Tourism, and Accounting. Our mandate is to provide a comprehensive and balanced mix of programs and services that support the success of our students in work and life.
TSoM is looking for a suitably qualified individual to fill a vacancy for a Finance Officer Agresso Specialist at our Downtown Toronto office. This role includes performing all functions related to the effective administration of the Finance Department's daily operations and services. The candidate is a tech savvy and experienced in working with Agresso Business World financial management software system, is highly organized, detail-oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recording of day to day business transactions, cash receipts and disbursements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable sub ledgers, reconciliations such as bank account and credit, while ensuring that all data is inserted correctly into the Agresso system software
- Assisting in payroll processing and administration on bi-weekly basis, including statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Completing bank reconciliations, bookkeeping assignments and other routine account analysis following established procedures
- Processing credit card, cheque, cash and bank transfer payments and issuing receipts while ensuring all invoices and credit notes are scanned, captured and processed using Agresso system
- Reviewing and submitting tax remittance forms and other government documents
- Support internal and external reporting requirements, including funder reports, Board reports and the external audit process
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Post-secondary diploma in appropriate discipline relevant to accounting or business
- Actively pursuing a designation in accounting is an asset
- Minimum of (2) years of hands on bookkeeping experience in a computerized environment
- Knowledge and experience using Agresso Business World financial management software system is mandatory for the position
- Proficiency in data entry and general ledger account reconciliation
- High proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team across multiple geographic locations
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Infrequent travel in Canada and overseas may be required
- The flexibility to work additional hours, if required
Job Type: Full-time. 37.5 hours weekly
Compensation: $44,000 yearly, a competitive benefits package will be offered.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)