Osim Tov Care
Osim Tov Care, based in British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is looking for an in-home senior caregiver who is an expert in elderly care in British Columbia, particularly in caring for a patient with mild dementia. Work schedule is 4 to 5 days a week, with a minimum of 12 hours a day, including breaks. If you are interested to provide elderly care in British Columbia, apply here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
- Prepare meals
- Assist with medication reminders and monitoring
- Provide companionship
- Assist with mobility
- Supervise patient
- Assist client with bathing and other personal hygiene, including toileting (possible overnight)
- Experience is an advantage, but not necessary
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can handle physically-demanding tasks
- Has a good judgment in any given situation
Anyone who can provide elderly care in British Columbia and can legally work in Canada can apply to this job (including newcomers to Canada, indigenous people, youth, immigrants and people with disabilities).
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)