Food Counter Attendant
2022342 ONTARIO INC O/A SUBWAY RESTAURANT
SUBWAY has become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. 2339304 ONTARIO INC O/A Subway Restaurants are serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches in different locations in Greater Toronto Area.
We are looking candidates to fill full-time positions of Food Counter Attendant
Business Type: Food and Restaurant
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Qualifications & skills required:
- Minimum high school education
- Minimum one year of experience in front of house and customer service
- Good verbal communication skills in English – additional language skills considered an asset.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Must be available on weekends and may need to manage store till late evenings in busy seasons
- Prepares sandwiches neatly, accurately, and in a timely way as per customer choice
- Greets customers and prepares their sandwich, beverages and other food orders as per request
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects payment from guests and makes change
- Ensure that sandwich preparation and services meet food quality control standards
- Keep food items area, counter clean and well presentable
- Answer client questions about prices, food combos etc
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
- Ensure that sandwiches and services meet food quality control standards
Compensation: wage $14.75 per hour, mileage will be paid, free parking and 50% off on meals.
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 40 Per week and flexible schedule for some weekends and evenings.
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)