Shacor Staffing Solutions
- Develop and build relationships with candidates and external clients, delivering an exceptional recruitment and placement service solidifying Peak Sales Recruiting’s (PSR) position as an employer of choice for junior to senior level talent
- Source and screen passive talent building a pipeline within PSR’s proprietary database in-line with key client needs and relative markets
- Own the client journey and experience from project kick-off to close (hire)
- Own the candidate journey and experience from initial contact through interview and offer
- Build relationships with candidates and establish a pipeline for open roles
- Utilize cold calling, social media and searching internal and external resume databases, networking (and where applicable job boards) and searches as well as cold-calling to source exceptional candidates that meet client needs.
- Execute on junior to executive role requirements with with the goal of meeting and exceeding Recruitment and Hiring related KPI’s including quality and service related perception and measurement via internal client feedback
- Provide qualified candidates in a timely manner to fulfill client needs with focus on time to submission and time to hire metrics
- Prioritize and manage reasonable delivery times based on work assigned and work required to adequately satisfy the needs of the Recruiter’s clients
- Remain abreast of trends and news not only in recruitment and innovation but within the markets and industry’s
- Ensure industry terminology, market and competitive landscape is known and understood
Please note that all applications will be acknowledged, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)