Shop Supervisor Electrical
You will like
The opportunity to play a key role with this leading electrical equipment manufacturer, distributer for western Canada.
You will like
The job itself is based at HQ in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada location and primarily servicing customers in Western Canada.
- Supervision and mentoring approximately 16 employees
- Responsible to lead coordination of repair, warranty and replacement work
- Schedule shop jobs and service work according to priority and deadlines within budgets
- Manage material costs and time management of jobs
- Employee hiring, training, review, discipline etc
- Dealing effectively with customer concerns
You will have
To be succesful as Shop Supervisor Electrical, you will have
- 3+ years of experience in Shop Supervision
- Must Have-Experience with Electrical Motor Repair/Rewinding
- Must be able to prioritize jobs according to priority
- Very good multi-tasking skills
- Project coordination skillset
- Very good communication skills to deal directly with customers
You will get
A competitive salary, likely $100K-$120K Neg + Package, plus most importantly an interesting job with a great & growing company.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 457
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)