Raymond James Ltd
Vancouver , BC
Thompson Investment Partners of Raymond James Ltd. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in our downtown Vancouver branch.
Raymond James Ltd. (RJL) is Canada’s leading independent investment dealer offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
As a key member of the team, the Administrative Assistant’s contributions are important to the success of client relationships. The candidate must have meticulous organizational skills, attention to detail, possess a positive attitude and have exceptional interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must also be responsible, client-service driven, self-motivated, and a team player.
Specifically you will:
- Speak to clients and support the strong relationships we have built with our clients by responding to their requests;
- Manage all necessary documentation and keep up to date with compliance regulations;
- Communicate internally with various operational and administration departments;
- Prepare professional correspondence and reports, documents and files;
- Help to prepare documents for client meetings;
- Assist with the account opening process of new clients; and
- Support various office administrative duties.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Proficient in English (oral and written);
- Licensing is an asset for this position including the successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook;
- High level of professionalism and strong organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up in a fast paced, high volume practice;
- Ability to work in a fun and motivating team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner to our clients; and
- 3- 5 years of experience in the financial industry in an administrative capacity.
This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are looking for a great fit for this position that should provide the right candidate long-term opportunities and growth in their career in the investment industry.
Quote Job Reference: 19-070
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)