Raymond James Ltd.
Vancouver , BC
We are seeking a Credit Officer to work in our downtown Vancouver office.
We are one of Canada’s leading independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
Reporting to the Manager, Operations Credit, the primary function of this role is to effectively monitor and control retail credit for Raymond James Ltd. You will utilize your securities industry knowledge to ensure that the requirements of the regulators are met.
Specifically you will:
- Monitor and control credit and RRSP debits for assigned branches;
- Authorize cheques, EFTs, and wire transfers based on risk management;
- Approve internal transfers, account transfer-ins, as well as third party requests and stock withdrawals;
- Review the daily bookkeeping report for third party cheque deposits, stock receipts and wire transfers;
- Assist in monitoring the Order Routing System;
- Respond to inquiries from all departments relating to policies and procedures and regulatory rules;
- Responsible for capital and credit reporting;
- Other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Minimum 2-3 years of financial industry or related administrative experience;
- Ability to speak French is required;
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course is an asset;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Proficiency with Dataphile is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent group dynamics and the desire to work in a team environment.
This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive compensation package.
Quote Job Reference: 19-062
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)