Associate Wealth Advisor
Raymond James Ltd.
Vancouver , BC
The Muir Investment Team at Raymond James Ltd. is a growing wealth management firm, and is seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to buy into the business and become a co-owner with two other portfolio managers on the team.
Become a member of one of the most respected teams in the wealth management industry. The Muir Investment Team is one of Raymond James Ltd. Top 10 Wealth Management Groups in Canada.
Our mission at the Muir Investment Team is to become and remain our client’s most trusted advisor. The Associate Wealth Advisor plays a pivotal role in attracting and retaining clients. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed as a wealth advisor and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Associate Wealth Advisor will establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to a select group of clients. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, the Associate Wealth Advisor has the opportunity to build an excellent business under the leadership and reputation of the Muir Investment Team at Raymond James Ltd.
Specifically you will:
- Develop new client relationships;
- Participate and present in our various prospect seminars and workshops;
- Source prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals;
- Follow up on firm-generated leads;
- Service and deliver financial planning to client base;
- Assist in research;
- Assist in developing client presentations;
- Assist in developing our financial planning practice and approach;
- Insurance planning and execution for clients and prospects;
- Service client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction;
- Proactively communicate with clients;
- Promote the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services;
- Promote established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients;
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies;
- Participate in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements;
- Assist the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients;
- CSC & CPH licensing or to complete;
- Life insurance licensing; and
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- Superior business development skills;
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation;
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- A burning desire to succeed;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred.
This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We also offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
For more information about our company, please visit our website Muir Investment Team at Raymond James Ltd.
Quote Job Reference: 19-060
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)