Financial Advisor Associate
Raymond James Ltd
Vancouver , BC
Are you looking to grow your career in the investment industry and be part of one of the top producing teams in Canada? We are looking for candidates that can add value to our clients through their expertise, hard work and dedication. Pinkowski Wealth Management is seeking a full-time Financial Advisor Associate or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) to work in our Vancouver Cathedral Private Client branch.
Raymond James Ltd. is Canada’s leading independent investment dealer offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
The associate will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to our clients’ well-being providing them with a higher level of service. We go above & beyond for clients and are looking for an individual who has the same mentality. This position is ideal for someone looking for a long term career where they can grow and add value to clients with their investment industry knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing portfolio reviews and investment management proposals to clients and prospects;
- Assist in answering client questions regarding their accounts and financial plans;
- Review/monitor daily cash balance reports;
- Review risk tolerance and asset allocation during portfolio review preparation;
- Review daily activity reports;
- Follow up on movement of money between client accounts to ensure accuracy;
- Investigate and resolve other account-related inquiries;
- Utilize related software to run reports and queries for various monthly processes;
- Assist with cash flow projection analysis and tax package preparation; and
- Helping with research if you have the experience and knowledge (area of growth).
To qualify for this opportunity you ideally possess:
- Proficient in English, oral and written;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the investment industry;
- Prefer candidate to be IR licensed with completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practice Handbook (CPH) Couse;
- In the process of obtaining CFP designation is considered an asset;
- Completion of a degree or diploma;
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset;
- Experience in entering trades is an asset;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner; and
- Flexibility and willingness to assist others as required.
There is excellent opportunity for growth and we will also offer a signing bonus to the chosen candidate of up to $5,000. This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Quote Job Reference: 18-209
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)