Unique Furnace & Duct Cleaning Incorporated
Business Address: 1981 Boylen Road, Unit 10, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1R9
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of clerks doing shipping, receiving, distributing, maintaining inventories of furnace, air conditioner s, generators, ductwork, and other related materials.
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of production clerks and production planning clerks.
- Coordinate production work flow and processing purchase orders.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Plan, organize, and oversee the work of planning clerks.
- Resolve work-related problems
- Prepare and submit a progress report every week
- Train all workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Monitoring and controlling the use of supplies and materials.
- Requisition supplies and materials from: Carrier Enterprise, Mits Airconditioning Inc., Noble, Wolseley Inc., Bardon Supplies Ltd., Ontario Heating Ltd.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer experiences and resolving customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all operations, computer systems and equipment work properly.
- May perform the same duties as the clerks
No employee benefits.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Work Location: 1981 Boylen Road, Unit 10, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1R9
Language of Work: English
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A college diploma is an asset
- One year of experience in a HVAC company is required
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)