CSR Customer Service Representative
PECO Pallet Inc.
PECO Pallet Inc. is an industry leader in providing four-way block pallet pooling services in North America. With a diverse portfolio of manufacturers and distributors, PECO currently services most Canadian and US retailers, wholesalers, national clubs and foodservices. The PECO business model is to issue (ship), collect, repair, and reissue pallets from a robust service network of 140 locations throughout North America. With the management team’s wide range of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics management, PECO Pallet continues to lead the marketplace in superior quality and service by eliminating waste and driving supply chain efficiency. This commitment has led to rapid growth in manufacturing customers and distributors and reflects a strong value proposition that has been welcomed and embraced by many of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers/wholesalers.
The Customer Service Representative establishes relationships with account base to develop pallet pooling solutions and ensures that all necessary physical and administrative tool are in place. The Customer Service Representative works with all levels of the customer’s organization on the proper use of PECO systems, pallet ordering and use, timely and accurate transaction reporting and inventory auditing. The Customer Service Representative establishes relationships with distributor and recovery/ recycle locations to ensure timely recovery of assets and to control the use of those assets within distributor networks.
- Manage small volume renter/ distributor accounts
- Daily contact with accounts by phone and electronic media (Email, WebEx)
- Resolve rental customer issues including but not limited to: Pallet Ordering, Delivery & Fulfillment, Transaction Reporting, Invoicing and Payment.
- Maintain rental customer Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to: Transfer Percentage, Dwell Time.
- Resolve Distributor issues including but not limited to: Asset Returns, Damage, Improper use of Assets.
- Maintain Distributor Key Performance Indicators such as: Return Percentage, Dwell Time, Damage Rate.
- Will track all Customer issues and report results on a monthly basis.
- Research and resolve all transactional problems to ensure reporting is reconciled in a timely manner.
- Manage account dwell with enforcement of PECO policies involving control and asset utilization.
- Work with Sales to expand current business by demonstrating cost savings and benefits of using PECO.
- Manage accounts receivable with customer base to keep invoicing payments current
- Reduce number of manual transactions reported by establishing an electronic method of reporting within a customer location.
- Schedule and ensure completion of all audits on time, including the reconciliation and finalization of balance adjustments where required.
- Use MS Office programs to including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and other business applications) to perform daily job functions and investigate customer concerns.
- Develop working knowledge of PECO’s internal systems, including RED<>LINK and SharePoint.
- Manage and update Recovery/ Recycling Center Database, including contacting those locations to identify pallet inventories and then to coordinate recovery of those assets.
- Flexible to perform any/ all other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred and equivalent job experience/training.
- Organizational, communication, problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Takes initiative; Ability to work independently to drive results; Ability to handle frequent changes in job role/ responsibilities.
- Computer knowledge including MS office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to properly influence internally and externally
- Customer Service background is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual in French preferred, but not required.
Compensation: A very competitive package will be offered
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)