Client Service & Administration Associate
People First HR Services
Our client, Nelson Financial Consultants is looking for a client focused individual to provide intermediate to advanced levels of client service and administration. Nelson Financial is an independent financial services boutique that provides fee for service financial planning, discretionary portfolio management and insurance solutions, in a more comprehensive manner, to a smaller group of clients.
Do you like to be a part of a growing, entrepreneurial small office environment? Are you experienced with the administration of investments, insurance and annuities? Are you looking to grow, both personally and professionally, as well as expand your responsibilities into a greater level of client facing, consultative and analysis work? If so, then this may be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Client Services include responding to incoming client inquiries, determine and coordinate solutions, managing outgoing correspondence, contacting clients to set up annual review meetings and maintaining technology databases to assist advisors in providing up to date information to clients.
- Portfolio Administration: Assist with the completion of new applications, coordinating annual documentation requirements, assist in the preparation of client statements and solving client enquiries.
- Insurance Administration: Meet with clients to complete new applications and deliver policies when issued. Prepare and co-ordinate annual policy reviews, annual policy summaries, term renewals and related client correspondence.
- Advanced Client Service Activities Can Also Include: Research and compare alternative insurance products and solutions, assist in the processing of portfolio trading activity, assisting in the development of client specific financial plans while also helping to manage some of the marketing and customer service programs designed to provide exceptional service to our clients.
You and Your Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a financial services environment. Licenses and designations are beneficial but not required.
- You are skilled at drafting professional business correspondence with an eye for detail.
- You excel at customer service and are comfortable with learning new technology.
- You possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills.
- You have demonstrated experience in meeting deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 365, with emphasis on MS-Word and MS-Excel is essential.
What Nelson Financial has to offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Employee benefits.
- Career growth potential.
- Opportunity for professional development.
About Nelson Financial:
Nelson Financial Consultants dates back to 1966 when Vern Nelson began his career in the life insurance business. Doug Nelson joined his father in 1992 and since then has focused the firm on comprehensive financial planning activities.
Nelson Financial Consultants provides the highest caliber of client focused services by utilizing simple, straight-forward advice, strategies and solutions to create greater financial options, lifestyle choices and peace of mind.
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)