JOB FAIR: Warehouse Person (Summer Position)
VersaCold Logistics Services
Job Fair Tuesday, April 23
11 am – 3 pm & 5 pm – 9 pm
2701 High Point Drive Milton, ON L9T 5G5
Bring your resume – offers being made on-site!
(Also hiring for other locations in the GTA and Hamilton)
SUMMER EMPLOYMENT WAREHOUSE WORKER
VersaCold is a food-first supply chain company with one of North America's largest cold chain networks. We're dedicated to ensuring the safety, quality and freshness of the food families eat. With 65 years of experience, we collaborate as entrusted partners to maintain cold chain integrity and deliver customized solutions to complex business challenges. The foundation of our culture is based upon The VersaCold Way demonstrating our commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
We are a growing organization and currently looking for a passionate and motivated Warehouse Person to join our winning team.
Employment Type: May - Sept, Full-Time
Shift: Afternoons & Nights Shifts Available
Reports To: Supervisor, Warehousing Solutions
Office/Facility: Milton Facility- 2701 Highpoint Dr., Milton, Ontario
The Warehouse Person is responsible for the timely and accurate receipt, unloading, storing, order picking, loading and shipment of all products within the warehouse according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Participates in a culture where Health & Safety is the #1 priority and complies with all regulatory and company safety requirements.
- Receives, unloads and stores incoming product.
- Locates, picks, loads and ships outgoing product.
- Follows procedures to ensure the accurate, efficient and safe operation of all equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines).
- Notifies operational management of any equipment maintenance required.
- Reports all building failures, including racking, lighting, floors, etc.
- Maintains the integrity of products by ensuring they are stored at appropriate temperatures and reports any variances.
- Ensures all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Cleans dock, warehouse floors and inspection rooms as per HACCP standards.
- Maintains clear aisles.
- Performs other duties as assigned in accordance with the company vision, mission, strategy and culture.
VersaCold is an equal opportunity employer. Please note, while we appreciate all applications only qualified candidates will be contacted.
VersaCold welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)