Lead Software Engineer
CoMedia Design Canada Inc.
#300 – 1090 Homer Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 2W9
CoMedia Design Canada Inc. designs and develops web and mobile app products for its clients, global corporations and funded startups. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Lead Software Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position based out of our offices in Vancouver.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interaction with clients, designers and other developers to architect solutions;
- Setup the frameworks and deploy the environment;
- Code both front-end features and products for web and mobile application using HTML/CSS, React.js. NODE JS, Django, WebRTC, Postgresdb;
- Deployment on PaaS: Heroku and AWS S3;
- Divide tasks and lead the development team; the team uses agile methodologies using primarily kanban boards while tailoring to each client as their need requires.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience with browser testing and debugging;
- Develop database and process models to optimize the software architecture;
- Define requirements for logical specifications;
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer web application including mobile applications;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written).
Successful completion of a university program as a Software Engineer or related field is required for this position and 3-5 years working experience.
Salary and Benefits
The position will pay between $90,000 - $125,000, based on a 40 hour work week. Benefits include medical and dental care as well as 15 days' vacation per year.
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)