Class G P&D Driver - in Vaughan
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc.
We are a provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting and Supply Chain Logistics, which includes parcel and courier services.
- Complete P&D commercial and residential courier services throughout the GTA, including downtown Toronto.
- Working from our warehouse in Vaughan, ON.
- Loading and unloading of freight, maintaining trip sheets/freight documents/manifests/BOL’s.
Shifts are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm and may vary depending on volume.
- Commercial driving experience.
- A current clean driver record (minimum of at least three year).
- A valid Class G license.
- Submission and completion of a criminal background check.
- Must be bondable.
- Must be insurable via insurance policy. Min. 25 yrs to be insured.
- Must wear safety equipment or company clothing as required.
- Able to:
- Safely life and transport packages or items up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Use equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
- Clearly communicate in English.
- Good knowledge of log books, trip sheets, inspection reports, freight documents.
- Experience using technology for communication and travel - such as smart phone or GPS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.50 /hour
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)