Senior Java Developer
RepRisk North America Inc.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of back-end software development within RepRisk, including design, implementation and operation. The role will primarily involve development and maintenance of data processing and language analysis solutions, mainly written in Java and PHP.
There will be frequent opportunities to work on a broad range of technologies from data processing and integration, machine learning and NLP, databases (SQL/ORM) to deployment and operation on a Unix environment. You will benefit from working with an experienced team in several locations that will offer support and the scope to greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge. You will profit from an agile development ecosystem using state-of-the-art open-source technologies. We want to find someone who is keen to contribute ideas and who loves implementing clean and workablesolutions to problems.
- Design and implement features in Java(Spring Framework)
- Deploy, maintain and support existing software solutions (Java/PHP/Linux)
- Create and update technical documentation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Evaluate and identify new technologies
You have several years of experience in Java and a strong track record in design, implementation and testingof complex back-endapplications. Strong analytical skills and profound knowledge in algorithms and data structures are required. You have the willingness to learn and explore new technologies to create fast, reliable and high-quality software solutions.
You are results-driven and maintain a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality. Proficiency in all areas of frontend development and the ability to cope with an agile environment should be among your established skills. The position requires strong self-management, the ability to deliver on agreed-upon tasks, and to manage expectations even when under pressure. You must be fluent in English.
Experience and Education
- Solid experience in the tasks mentioned
- Bachelor's or Master's degreein Computer Science or equivalent qualifications
- Interest in data analysis/machine learning would be an advantage
- Experience in the following technologies would be a plus: Elasticsearch, Hazelcast, GraphQL, ActiveMQ, Keycloak or similar SSO technology.
Note: work authorization for the respective location is required
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)