The Forklift Driver is responsible for moving the tires in the warehouse using special lifting gear or by hand and loading / unloading delivery vehicles.
- Ensure the reception of the tires;
- Load and unload delivery trucks;
- Move products to warehouse locations using lifting equipment;
- Enter the products in the inventory using a radio frequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on the lifting devices;
- Operate specialized lifting equipment;
- Prepare delivery vehicles based on work orders;
- Enter the items in the warehouse management computer system.
- Have experience in the field of stand-up hoist driving;
- Have a competency certificate attesting to the safe driving training of lifting equipment;
- Be enterprising and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be constantly oriented towards customer needs and with attention to detail;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiative.
What do we offer ?
- Group Benefits;
- Fast-growing environment;
- Possibility to grow in the company!
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)