Bluestone Lane, the fastest growing premium cafe and lifestyle brand in the United States, is bringing the Aussie coffee culture to Toronto! If you're passionate about coffee, building relationships, and have a ride-the-wave mentality, we'd love to hear from you!
Bluestone Lane is an Australian inspired cafe and coffee brand that provides a genuine daily escape for our locals. With keen attention to detail, quality and service we are looking for the best in the business to join our team. Since launching in late 2013 as a single hole-in-the-wall coffee shop in Midtown Manhattan, New York, Bluestone Lane has rapidly grown to over 37 locations across 6 markets including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., New Jersey and Philadelphia, and now...Toronto!
Our team benefit from:
- World class coffee training programs
- Amazing career development opportunities
- Competitive industry rate plus tips
- Daytime hours only, allowing for a great work-life balance
- Generous company discounts
- Healthcare (for full-time staff)
- Fun team events
- Great working environment & company culture
The ideal candidate:
- Contributes positively to the team environment, working cohesively with others to deliver exceptional experiences to locals
- Dials machine in and maintains consistent espresso extraction as per Bluestone Lane brew ratios
- Follows Bluestone Lane recipes and presentation standards in a timely manner
- Reliable and hardworking your teammates can always count on you!
- Maintain an organized and hygienic working environment, cleans routinely and restocks as required
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum one year experience working in a detail oriented, specialty coffee environment and using a manual espresso machine.
- Minimum two years' experience in a customer service environment and a passion to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Experience in, and an ability to use a Point of Sale (POS) system
Visit us at www.bluestonelane.com to learn more about working with our incredible team. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Bluestone Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to celebrating diversity within our teams. We encourage inclusive environments for all, where we respect and empower individuals. -
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)