FIND Staffing Solutions Ink.
Term: permanent full-time position (35 hours per week)
Job address: 1200 Bay Street, Suite 202, Toronto, Ontario M5R 2A5
- Source and assess specialists for both full time and contract opportunities.
- Screen resumes, interview applicants, and refer well-qualified candidates to corresponding client managers.
- Assisting candidates with the application processes and questions.
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates.
- Arranging interviews to be conducted in person, via phone or Internet.
- Collecting new hire paperwork from candidates to ensure that it is filed accurately in a timely manner.
- Advising candidates on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment.
- Assisting and liaising with Hiring Mangers regarding the completion of administrative recruitment processes.
- Obtaining specific information from Hiring Managers to assist with the construction of advertisements for the company website and social media sites.
- Posting job ads on the company’s website, external on-line recruiting websites and arranging internal notifications to employees.
- Maintain and accurately track candidate interactions in a recruitment database.
- Follow existing sourcing processes, as well as identify new tools for finding top talent.
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements.
- Attend daily Recruitment meetings and report on recruiting activities.
- Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training.
- Performing other related administrative and reasonable duties as instructed.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a quality of detailed work while meeting competing and inflexible deadlines; ability to perform repetitive tasks and be attentive to details.
- 1+ years experience in recruitment.
- Knowledge of modern recruitment methodologies, systems, and tools to facilitate meeting the needs of clients in the successful recruitment and selection of the best candidates for the organization.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be reliable and highly organized, client-oriented and collaborative.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well as a team member and to work independently.
- Extensive experience using electronic mail, electronic scheduler, database software, human resources software.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as experience using online, social media, and database search tools.
- Professional experience as Project Coordinator and/or IT Business Analyst would be highly desirable.
- Experience in various generalist realms, such as Finance, IT, Transportation, would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) would be an asset.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Other diplomas or certifications would be a definite benefit.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)