YES Employment Services
A busy transportation company located in Etobicoke (south Rexdale area) is looking for a permanent warehouse worker to join their team. This opportunity offers full benefits, training and profit sharing.
3:00 - 10:00 pm or whenever warehouse finishes loading, usually between 11:00- 11:30 pm.
Monday - Friday.
- Unload trailers by hand using a dolly to wheel product in our warehouse.
- Must have the ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Load trailers by hand and dolly in route order as provided by outbound manifest.
- Read shipping manifest.
- Keep count of pieces on and off trailer report to lead hand.
- Report any damages to product.
- Report discrepancies in piece counts when unloading trailers. Manifest must match what is reported in the trailer.
- Sweep up and maintain clean warehouse.
- Look for missing pieces in warehouse.
- Help with inventory when required
- Reporting to supervisor for new instructions and work as a team
- Warehouse Worker: - 1 year an asset.
- Punctual, Dependable and Reliable
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in warehouse environment (i.e. no heating)
- $15.50 per hour to start
- Up to $200.00/month in warehouse bonuses after 3 months.
- Full benefits - After 90 days of service.
- Profit Sharing - Eligibility after one year of service.
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)