$500 Sign-on Bonus for all Successful Candidates
At Victoria Village we understand that our employees are the backbone of our organization. We pride ourselves on offering a positive, engaging work environment. As a PSW at Victoria Village you would provide care according to the established resident care plan including all components of activities of daily living and supporting participation in recreational and therapeutic activities. At this time, we are currently looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides for personal care in accordance with established policy, physician's orders, the resident plan of care
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of personal care delivered
- Demonstrates a professional working knowledge of all equipment used in the delivery of nursing care
- Contributes to positive customer service with residents and families
- Knows and interprets the MOHLTC legislation, regulation and process
Ideal Candidate and Qualifications
- Must possess certification as a Personal Support Worker through a recognized College or educational institution
- Must demonstrate a commitment to resident safety by providing quality care in accordance with the organization’s mission and vision
- Experience in Long-Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
We currently have days, evenings and night lines available.
Benefits are available for full-time and part-time employees.
Please note, employment with Victoria Village will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Victoria Village is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please let us know.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $18.84 to $21.42 /hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)