Legacy Bowes Group
Our client, PAL Group is seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Sales Manager to lead their expansion efforts in Alberta.
As a dynamic Sales Manager, you have a proven track record of success in business-to-business sales, leveraging decision-makers with a tailored approach, territory development, and customer acquisition. The Sales Manager will mainly focus on developing new business to generate revenue.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities within the area
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable products or services
- Provide product information and resources
- Build positive long-term relationships with customers by providing an excellent customer experience
- Ensure accuracy of orders and customer satisfaction
- Prepare reports for head office by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Identify any new opportunities there may be for product or service diversification and collaborate with senior management in Winnipeg to bring to market
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-Secondary education in business, marketing or another related field
- Minimum 5 years’ of business to business sales experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and previous experience working with multiple locations
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work with all levels within the organization and cross functionally
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven ability in making decisions that positively impact the organization and the bottom line
- Strong communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
Quote Job Reference: #193128
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)