Are you ready for a new challenge that brings you lucrative rewards? PrestoCity is currently recruiting for our sales representative team. We are looking for outgoing and personable individuals who have a strong persuasive technique. If you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales, this may be the place for you. You can earn cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work. You will be working with a team of sales representatives, managers and support staff while providing information and technical details to our customers. You will build relationships with new and existing customers in order to drive business and increase revenue.
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about ProstoCity offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item PrestoCity offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Three months or more of experience in sales or customer service
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing and verbally
- Friendly and personable with others
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)