Client Relations Specialist
- Attend to customer walk-ins and incoming customer calls.
- Handles customers concerns specifically related to their experience with the Company's products and support.
- Ensure effective handling of customer queries on company's products, handling of complains and related correspondence.
- Demonstrate keen interest to find out the real needs of the customers and help resolve their problems.
- Work with the team leads when necessary, to resolve the concern coming from customers.
- Responsible in handling emails/live chat online and on marketplaces.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Able to converse and correspond in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, on the telephone or in writing.
- Very patient in handling concerns from different types of customers.
- Very independent and highly motivated to learn and ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Good task management and cross-functional team coordination skills.
- Ability to think work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative.
- Results-oriented, career-minded, hard-working, focused, and team-oriented player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)