Newbridge Academy is designed to provide a challenging, interactive environment for students in the 21st century. As a private educational institution, Newbridge is open to students from all over the world. We offer enhanced curriculum for grades Junior Primary to 12, cultivating an environment where students strive for academic excellence, while providing them with the tools to succeed in their future endeavours. Our professional athletic coaches deliver programming in a variety of sports and varsity level teams. Our growing school is thriving in hockey, baseball, soccer, golf, basketball, performing arts and STEM.
The successful candidate is expected to be:
- Create, prepare and translate marketing materials for Newbridge Academy.
- Co-ordinate special publicity events, promotional events and summer camp.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material.
- Assist and work with management team in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, speeches and presentations.
- Manage school website content and other social media presence.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs.
- Create newsletter for company and distribute through email or printing
- Stays current with creative marketing tools, digital communications and social media, and uses this information to help the company operate with initiative and innovation.
- Connect and communicate with existing and potential business partners.
- Must have minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Minimum College diploma.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 /year*
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)