Human Resource Manager
The Balay Spa
North Vancouver, BC
- Oversee training, hiring, payroll, evaluation, and service standards for spa staff.
- Implement marketing strategies like specials, promotions, customer recognition, and rewards.
- Monitor customer service, inspecting rooms, and speaking with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage spa budget, accounting, inventory, and revenues, reducing costs, and increasing profit.
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience
- A bachelor's degree in Business management or Psychology may be preferred, although experience in spa operation coupled with demonstrated management ability may be accepted.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Full Time
- bonuses based on overall performance
- 40 hour a week position, but we are open to scheduling flexibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English & Tagalog (Preferred)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)