S.F. Express Ltd.
S.F. Express Corporation established its operations in the early 1990’s and pioneered door to door express deliveries across the China-HK border. Today, SF’s coverage in Greater China is second to none within the express industry. This geographic landscape will be further enhanced by our commitment to continue investing and expanding in more lucrative international markets.
We are currently looking for a qualified Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. This role will assist in building up a responsible and professional finance & accounting team and provide accurate financial statements of high quality every month. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Job Type - Full-Time Permanent
- Responsible of full-cycle accounting - accounts receivable and/or accounts payable function to enable the company to receive and pay on time
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Assist in coordinating and completing the month end and year end book close
- Take charge of fixed asset and inventory management in financial book
- Perform financial analysis on actual versus budget on financial performance
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or above, major in financial accounting or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle accounting
- Exposure in express delivery or logistics industry preferred
- "Can-do" attitude; flexible and willing to learn about new practices, Company culture and execute new initiatives
- Uphold international accounting standards and best practices, including internal controls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must, knowledge of Oracle or ERP software would be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English