Vancouver , BC
- Must have hands on prior experience as administrator on AEM 6.1 and above.
- Experience in application administration and hands-on AEM (CQ) administration.
- Must have Java Development experience.
- Strong AEM systems administration skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting ability required.
- Experience with Apache Web Server configurations.
- Experience with Linux server environments.
- Knowledge on the Adobe Experience Manager administration activities such as User permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management and others.
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting AEM administration related issues.
- Experience in upgrading AEM.
- Work with developers identifying issues and solving problems.
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
- Maintain and manage the content repository.
- Work with the JCR to pull reporting information or script changes.
- Ability to script activities that is repeatable across AEM environments.
- Good to have experience in AEM 6.2 and upgrade to 6.2.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: