Software Engineer - Server/Web Development
Forge Consulting Group
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer with specialization in Server/Web development to join their team in Windsor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the architecture and implementation of the code for new web applications.
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
Qualifications / Aptitude:
- Expert skills in backend web application development.
- Experience writing backend web applications in PHP.
- Some SQL database experience.
- Knowledge of data transfer formats such as XML and JSON.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of desktop development in an unmanaged language (e.g. C, C++, Delphi.)
- Familiarity with the Go programming language.
- Understanding of Windows API.
We are a growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people to realize their potential. Our office culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to find balance with their personal and work life. As a member of a dynamic, energy driven team, each employee is eager to learn, valued for their contributions and approaches each day excited to grow themselves and the company further.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: