JDA IO (Inventory optimization) Consultant
As a Lead Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations.
- Create detailed design, architecture & process artifacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Be responsible for leading the teams for JDA IO Product Implementation and/or Upgrade engagements.
- Also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- 6+ years of working experience in implementing/supporting JDA IO
- Liaise with business users/client managers/ specialists to understand the requirements / problem statements in Business terms
- Based on requirements model JDA IO and map the solution to the business needs/requirements as defined, within the limitations of the tool
- Supports Business Integration team in writing of Functional Designs (FDs), Field Mapping Documents (FMDs)
- Defines Supply & Inventory Planning data requirements, test scenarios/cases and associated to data requirements
- Ability to create and review functional specification documents
- Demonstrate conference room pilots with SMEs.
- Provide thought leadership and makes decision independently / interact directly with customers
- Facilitate fit/gap analysis, identifies impacts and prepare training related to Supply Planning processes.
- Coordinating with the customer & offshore team to resolve queries or clarifications
- Suggest and validate various solution options for the requirements and provide technical leadership in the development / implementation project
- An advanced degree (B.S. or B.E Minimum, Masters preferred)
- Expertise in implementing JDA Inventory Optimization to support Supply planning process driven by consumer demand.
- Template solution knowledge and governance experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience in implementing of JDA ESP, Inventory Optimization to support Supply planning process driven by consumer demand.
- Implementation experience in JDA IO
- Strong conceptual understanding of Supplier, Manufacturer & Retailer in Supply Chain Planning.
- Knowledge on various ESP modelling concepts like Resource, Production Method, Distribution Network Method, Calendars etc would be added advantage
- Strong conceptual understanding of Deep Tree, MAP & Linear Optimization Algorithms.
- Knowledge on Master Planning, Load planning/building concepts of Fulfillment module
- Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills
- Strong Communicator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment
- Exhibit a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships.
- Knowledge on other JDA modules would be an added advantage like I2 Supply Chain Planner.
- Strong consulting mindset, exceptional client Interfacing skills
- Prior experience in leading end to end Supply planning implementation
- Prior JDA ESP and Fulfillment implementation experience in the Retail/CPG domain
- Knowledge on estimation techniques & presales experience would be desirable
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)