Customer Service Representative II
- Manage medium to large residential dealer accounts (80K a year and up)
- Find solutions to customer requests for information concerning order tracking, order expediting and product availability for residential commercial, rolling steel and parts.
- Perform order entry at both sales invoicing level and request for products from supply plants.
- Notify customers of potential back-orders, credit issues, order availability and any other information regarding orders.
- Act as a liaison between sales center and plant departments, gather the necessary information and respond appropriately.
- Process all necessary paperwork for the daily operation of the sales center as required including dealing with all warranty issues and follow through to resolution.
- Monitor completion of daily customer LTL shipments including UPS.but not limited to.
- May need to assist the GM and AGM with inventory controls including but not limited to cycle counts, daily review inventory levels, scrap processing and loss prevention.
- Provide technical assistance for dealers.
- Assists architects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience, door industry preferred
- Detail oriented and have the ability to find solutions to problems
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of staff and customers.
- Working knowledge of PC’s and related software including MS Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes etc.
- Math skills required.
- Willingness to learn product and processes.
- Associates Degree or at least 3 years or more customer service experience.
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 9729061460