HR Recruitment Coordinator
The Pod Group Inc.
We are a boutique consulting firm that provides Strategic HR services for clients in various industries including community based organizations, engineering, manufacturing, services and health-related industries. We provide HR expertise in a number of different capacities, including day-to-day HR, performance management, document development, policy development, labour negotiations, training, succession planning, performance management, recruitment and Strategic Planning and Operations planning.
PG is growing and is in search of talent to join our team. This is an excellent entry-level growth opportunity for candidates that are looking to add experience to their resumes and capitalize on their HR education. The incumbent will be working with our key clients and will be required to work at client sites in the GTA and various locations across southern Ontario.
While the primary focus on this role is to manage the full cycle recruitment process for clients in support of building competitive organizations, the position will also include:
- Support a number of HR related assignments / projects including research, analysis, recruitment, and day-to-day HR administration. Examples include: Creating policy manuals, standardizing new hire documents, developing / implementing orientation programs, supporting performance management, etc.
- Utilize a strong academic background in HR to drive process and system improvement in managing Labour Relations and Union aspects aligned with documentation, grievances, and policy administration.
- Develop and implement a Recruitment Strategy for our client with the intent to build a campaign, system and overall process to generate an on-going pool of candidates.
- Implement a hiring and interview process to ensure our client utilizes tools in assessing and selecting candidates.
- Support payroll and benefit related projects as part of the client’s portfolio.
- Support other key HR assignments that may include H&S, Performance Management, Compensation Reviews, etc.
- Partner to develop, build, and implement a social media strategy focused on PG's target market of small to medium sized organizations across multiple industries - Establish a brand presence with an emphasis on building strategic HR partnerships.
- Employ highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in reaching out to potential clients in understanding their needs while developing solutions for implementation.
- Assertively search for opportunities to open doors, talk with clients, understand needs, and partner to provide innovative solutions for HR consulting
- Implementation and management of recruitment strategies for clients - fill client requirements while engaging in dialogue to understand the opening and ultimately driving new solutions - Coordinate and lead recruitment efforts to find top talent for clients.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)