Park Landscaping Ltd.
We are looking for 10 seasonal Landscape Labourers to join our team!
We provide Landscape Construction services to residential properties, commercial properties and homebuilders in Greater Edmonton and area. Furthermore we perform grounds maintenance for commercial properties.
During the winter season we service apartment buildings, commercial properties and municipal institutions with snow removal. We have a Certificate of Recognition from Partnerships in Health and Safety (COR), are members of the Better Business Bureau Northern Alberta (BBB), Alberta Construction Safety Association (ASCA) and Edmonton Construction Association (ECA).
Crews take off and return to their various jobsites from our workshop and yard at #201, 10023 - 168 Street, Edmonton, AB T5P 3W9.
In this role with our team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist with landscape construction under the direction and supervision of landscape foremen/women
- Plant and maintain trees, shrubs, flowers & bulbs
- Lay sod, cut grass, rake and collect refuse
- Construct decks, fences and retaining walls
- Work with teams of employees or contractors
- Read blue prints and drawings
- Maintain work records and logs
- Transport landscaping materials
- Perform grounds maintenance
- Clear snow off sidewalks and parking lots
- Operate, maintain and repair landscape and snow removal equipment
If you possess the following skills, you will be a great fit as a Landscape Labourer:
- Proven ability to operate and maintain landscape equipment safely and efficiently
- Proven ability to follow direction, work independently and as part of a team
- English oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and reliability in recording and documenting
- Valid driver’s license & clean driver’s abstract
- Physically able to lift heavy items
Additional requirements and working conditions of this position include:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Heavy lifting
- Kneeling, bending, crouching
- Tight deadlines
- Written detailed recording, reading maps
- Outdoor in hot/cold temperatures, wind, snow
- Walking, standing
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
Wages are $18.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week. After 1 year employment. medical benefits attained including dental care and vision care, life insurance, disability coverage.
Quote Job Reference: 150079
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)