SM Windermere Restaurant Inc.
The Franworks Group is growing! NOW HIRING Five (5) Cooks for State and Main Windermere!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at Franworks we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
Company Operating Name: SM Windermere Restaurant Inc. o/a State and Main Windermere
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Address – Location of Work: 1237 Windermere Way SW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6W 2P3
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Five (5)
Terms of Employment: Permanent Position – Full-time
Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends
Wage: $15.00/hour for 40 – 44 hours per week
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
- providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
- resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
- preparing orders according to bill flow,
- preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
- processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
- correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
- provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
- follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
- must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Education – Completion of Secondary (High) School
- Work – 3 – 5 years of experience as a Cook
- Language – Must have good English communication Skills
- Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Quote Job Reference: SMWEC5
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)