Retail Sales Supervisor
We are looking for management level team members to join our team in Toronto. Apply to this role if you have previous retail's experience, or have relevant experience in a supervisor/management role. We are currently seeking a Retail Sales Supervisor who can promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. We are looking for an expert at training, and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Advanced Computers' high standards of operation. The high standards for operational excellence allow to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring accurate receipt, storage, and shipment/transfer of product to and from store along with all aspects of building maintenance;
- Managing daily sales floor operations to deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens sales;
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed including: checkout, pickup, returns / exchanges / trade-ins, and recycling;
- Partnering with customers and co-workers to resolve complex customer situations;
- Conducting weekly observations and provides effective feedback to sales consultants as they execute computer-based products and services and sales process to maximize performance;
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedure for functions such as daily cash management, payroll processing, scheduling, store expense tracking and IT help desk ticket maintenance;
- Preparing and conduct team meetings, trainings and other special events to communicate clear goals to team; and
- Providing input to store leadership on employee performance and development needs.
What we're looking for:
- Post-Secondary college diploma in business management or related discipline;
- Minimum two years of experience in retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.;
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in English;
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties; and
- Punctuation and Dependability is a must.
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour as per experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Full Time. Shifts including weekends and holidays.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)