Markham (Steeles Ave. & Woodbine)
Hi there! We are looking to recruit more talent to join our warehouse team here in Markham. We are a young and fast growing company on the south-end of Markham (near Steeles & Woodbine).
Our warehouse team is a dynamic group from different cultures and backgrounds, and works closely together to fulfill all our customer orders every day. Therefore, we are looking for people that can make a difference and an impact on the operations of our company, and enjoy going to work every day.
There are multiple roles available and during the interview we will determine, together with you, what position will be the right fit. Also, there is room to grow in the company and earn more then the salary defined for the roles posted in this job posting.
More information about our industry:
We are one of the leading distributor’s of Electronic Vaporizers and Premium E-liquids in Canada. Our mission is to help smokers to transition into a healthier lifestyle by offering latest advances in Vaping Technology and large selection of premium e-liquid products.
- Order picking: Locating and picking products accurately from our inventory at fast pace - you will know the warehouse by heart
- Order packing: You are able to pack every order quickly and without any mistakes - you are the gatekeeper of our customer experience
- Shipping & receiving: All shipments that come in and go out are you domain - you know how to keep a warehouse organized
- Inventory restocking: Making sure our shelves are never out of product - you own the inventory
- Know how to use a vape yourself
- Have visited a vape shop before
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Very high attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Team player with organizational skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (up to 50 pounds)
- Previous warehouse experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of operating Forklift is not required
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 - $16.00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)