Food and Beverage Servers
The Career Foundation
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
REF # ML-CTH
The Career Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that receives funding from the government, private sector companies, and individual donors. Our mission is to link the resources of private sector companies, education, and government to help all members of the community make the transition into employment.
We offer services at no cost to job seekers in order to help them reach their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
Our client, is seeking Food and Beverage Servers who will play a key role in greeting patrons, assisting in the preparation and serving of food and beverages and presenting and accepting payment. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people, is friendly and has experience in the food industry.
- Greet patrons, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff.
- Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons' tables.
- Serve food and beverages.
- Present bill to patrons and accept payment.
Additional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience working in the food industry.
- Friendly, polite and customer focused.
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)