Field Service Representative
PECO Pallet Inc.
Reports to: General Manager, Canada
We are an industry leader in providing four-way block pallet pooling services in North America. With a diverse portfolio of manufacturers and distributors, PECO currently services most Canadian and US retailers, wholesalers, national clubs and foodservices. The PECO business model is to issue (ship), collect, repair, and reissue pallets from a robust service network of 140 locations throughout North America. With the management team’s wide range of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics management, PECO Pallet continues to lead the marketplace in superior quality and service by eliminating waste and driving supply chain efficiency. This commitment has led to rapid growth in manufacturing customers and distributors and reflects a strong value proposition that has been welcomed and embraced by many of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers/wholesalers.
The Field Service Representative schedules, performs and maintains all administrative activities for physical inventory audits in an assigned region. The Field Service Representative works with the Field Customer Service Managers to understand the dynamics of customer locations to be audited so that timely scheduling and submission of results are achieved. The Field Service Representative observes and reports on the use of PECO assets within a customer location so that proper actions may be initiated by PECO Service where necessary.
- Work with PECO Service and customer contacts for timely scheduling of inventory audits including scheduling of temporary contractors where necessary.
- Maintain audit schedule and timeline within RED<>LINK®
- Count all pallets utilizing inventory equipment - process involves bending, lifting and exposure to hot and cold environments (Dry, Coolers and Frozen distribution centers)
- Effectively communicate results of the audit to the warehouse or store manager and provide reports at the conclusion of the audit.
- Inform the warehouse or store manager of any problems or concerns.
- At all times, display the highest degree of dedication to customer service.
- Submit inventory audit results to Peco Audit, Service account owners and RED<>LINK® in timely manner
- Maintain accurate count forms and backup documentation for inventory audits
- Observe and report reuse, misuse and other PECO asset activities within customer locations
- Look for possible Sales opportunities within distribution centers and stores.
- Visit all club store warehouses in the region.
- Use MS Office programs (including Outlook, Excel, Access, and other business applications) to perform daily job functions
- Develop working knowledge of PECO’s internal systems, including RED<>LINK®
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred and equivalent job experience/training.
- Warehouse, Logistics and Supply Chain, Inventory Management experience. Working knowledge of accounting is a plus.
- Organizational, communication, problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Takes initiative; Ability to work independently to drive results.
- Computer knowledge including MS office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to properly influence internally and externally
- Scheduling and milestone management experience
Compensation: A very competitive package will be offered
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Field Service Representative- Regina, Saskatchewan
Test Technician, Field Service Representative
Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
Communications and Social Media Student