Senior Graphic Designer (Digital)
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a rock star senior level designer with core experience in digital to join our team.
As Senior Graphics Designer (Digital), you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of web and campaign assets for the marketing department. You’re passionate about creating award-winning concepts and bringing them to life with an eagle-like eye for details. Your extensive knowledge of digital best practices allows you to not only create engaging designs for landing pages and HTML emails, but also ensure that they are implemented effectively through close collaboration with developers.
You stand by your ideas but are also comfortable receiving constructive feedback from other members of the team. You embrace change, and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve designs. You are a mentor for other members of the team and inspire with your creative flair and leadership.
What would you do in this role?
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions for a range of multimedia assets such as landing pages, HTML emails, presentations, infographics, brochures, event signage, banner ads and social media posts.
- Maintain the company’s visual branding (colours, fonts, graphic styles, etc.)
- Utilize knowledge of UX methodologies and UI design best practices to create digital designs that both look beautiful and create seamless and engaging experiences for users.
- Maintain visual consistency and quality across entire campaigns.
- Collaborate with digital strategy, content and development teams to ensure your designs are implemented effectively across all channels.
- Provide inspiration and mentorship to other members of the team.
- Keep up to date with design tools and best practices to help the team stay ahead of the curve.
How can you make an impact?
In a fast-growing global company, the opportunities for creativity and impact are endless. Your work on marketing campaigns will help increase demand generation and brand awareness.
Why should you apply?
- Play an integral part in the growth of one of the fastest growing software companies in Canada.
- Directly influence the look and feel of a global brand, and flex your creative muscles through creating innovative designs for high-profile campaigns and events.
- Work alongside a group of high-performing marketers, creatives and content specialists who will push you to excel in every step in your journey at Vision Critical.
- 3+ years of experience in a lead/senior designer role.
- A conceptual thinker that can translate ideas into clear sketches and crafted designs.
- Extensive experience in UI design and well versed with UX methodologies such as sketching, wireframing and rapid prototyping.
- A clear communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to balance the micro with the macro: Maintaining an eye for details while being mindful of the bigger picture and how designs relate to campaign goals.
- Comfortable collaborating with and receiving creative feedback from the Art Director and other members of the team.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.
- A deep understanding of brand, strategic and marketing considerations.
- Solid typographic, design and prototyping skills.
- A fundamental understanding of designing for different technologies, platforms and browsers
- A stunning portfolio that showcases your work and demonstrates your ideas and contributions to specific projects
- Experience in Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma/inVision or similar UI design specific software.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects.
We provide customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology
Director, Creative & Graphic Design
Senior Graphic Designer
Sr. Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer