Part-Time Cleaner Contractor
North York, ON
Part-time cleaning contractor wanted for a growing GTA cleaning service. Duties include (but are not limited to) vacuuming, mopping, cleaning washrooms, wipe/dusting surfaces, and garbage removal.
We offer flexible hours, service support, and the opportunity to work in this growing territory and earn new opportunities.
This is a part-time contract position.
Recruiters need not contact.
- MUST LOVE CLEANING!
- Minimum 1+ year of cleaning experience in commercial / industrial environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must live within the GTA
- You have access to multiple means of transportation (valid driver’s license)
- You are authorized to work in Canada
- Provide a criminal background check (for your file)
- You pay close attention o detail and are customer service oriented
- Organized self-starter
- Reliable, responsible, team-oriented positive attitude, and hard working
- CSA approved footwear while working / PPE (personal protective equipment) for duties above the shoulder level – ie. gloves and goggles
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Bilingual/ Multilingual – English and any other language(s) an asset
- $13-$20/hr based on experience – only qualified individuals need apply
- Performance incentives
- Company tokens of appreciation
We appreciate all applicants, but only those selected for serious consideration will be contacted.
Commercial Cleaner / Custodian /Janitor / Housekeeper
Data Analyst and Marketing Intern