Food Counter Staff
West Vancouver, BC
We are recruiting full and part-time staff for their new retail location in Park Royal South.
These jobs offer flexible schedules during regular mall opening hours, perfect for high-school or university students, retirees or those wishing to earn extra income while working around other commitments.
Reporting to the store manager, you will prepare and serve our guests fresh, hand-rolled pretzels from our sparkling new location in an upscale retail shopping environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Our team members will:
- Greet and serve our guests.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our menu items and explain them to guests accurately.
- Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Use our point of sale system to record orders, calculate the bill and collect payment.
- Prepare our fresh, hand-rolled pretzels using Mr. Pretzel’s systems and processes.
- Use proper food handling, safety and cleanliness practices during food preparation, serving and clean-up.
- Prepare all baked goods with care and in a timely manner.
- Maintain all work areas and surroundings to promote a clean, welcoming image.
- Adhere to all of the quality standards, formulas, and procedures that are taught during the training period.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
Exceptional customer service ability and a willingness to work as part of a team are key requirements of this position.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- No experience needed - full training is provided
What we offer:
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Flexible schedules.
- $11.50 to $13.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Full training will be provided.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Food Services Worker
Sandwich maker/counter server