Filling Technician (Paint)
We are the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
The role of the Filling Technician is to fill the approved customer product into containers for package and shipment. This also includes the set-up, operation, and clean-up of filling machines and packaging related equipment. Filling Technicians must consistently achieve production requirements, as well as ensure that quality and safety related standards are maintained.
- Must be able to:
- Read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have:
- The legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
- Access to reliable transportation
The successful candidate must also pass a pre-employment background check
A medical screening will be scheduled post-offer
- One year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
- Experience monitoring the quality of raw materials or finished goods
- Experience with material-handling equipment
This position may require a variety of rotating shifts.
Quote Job Reference: 17000GQV