Tresco Industries Ltd.
We are an internationally recognised designer and manufacturer of technical furniture and custom consoles for critical operation centers and control room environments. Our commitment to quality, unparalleled craftsmanship, and outstanding attention to detail is instilled in every product we offer.
Tresco is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work in a high energy and fast paced environment, work with high profile clients, receive personalized sales training and develop a network that reaches across the globe. This sales position may require some travel, the vast majority of your time will be spent in Calgary.
We are looking for sales professionals who are:
- Committed To Win – Consistently achieve their personal and professional goals
- Strong Communicators – can build trust with any audience, take complex ideas and explain them in simple an easy to understand manner
- Curious - A strong desire to learn and understand and ask thoughtful questions
- Coachable – You are humble, acknowledge strengths and weaknesses, and take feedback well. Able to self-diagnose and translate into an actionable solution
- Critical thinkers - you listen to understand, take the information provided and determine what the source of a problem and know how to solve it.
- Understanding Clients needs and concerns
- Solving Customer Problems
- Networking with decision makers
- Growing your customer base
- Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience working in a quota based sales system
- Experience leading consultative sales process
- B.A. or B.S. degree and above (is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Fluency in other languages is an asset
Why work with us?
We provide long term opportunities for talented professionals to grow and evolve. As a company in a niche industry, we understand that very few candidates have direct industry experience; we are willing to teach if you are willing to learn. If you think you have what it takes.
We value diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you are interested in this new career opportunity, please submit your resume. We appreciate all applications, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Marketing and Administrative Support
Account Executive (Commercial)
Account Executive - Alberta, Canada
Account Executive Centralized Solutions