We are a family run automotive repair shop in the heart of Toronto operating for almost 40 years. We thrive in an environment where we work hard and play hard which is possible thanks to our amazing staff. To us our customers are like family, and just like family, we strive to make sure their vehicles are safe and comfortable for them and their own families.
We also work on exciting custom jobs such as Mustangs, Camaro's, and Porsche's. Because of our vast automotive knowledge, drag racing enthusiasts come to us for all their custom automotive needs. As car hobbyists, we don't even consider this work although it's highly rewarding that we get paid for it. These challenging jobs fuel our passion for the industry and help cement our company's stellar reputation.
Currently, we are looking for a mechanic with the same mindset to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth in the industry with a solid company that is both well established and well respected in the community.
- Experience in performing preventative and corrective maintenance on all types of vehicles
- Spotting and diagnosing operating problems with steering mechanisms, engines, brakes, transmissions, ignitions, fuel systems, axles, emission controls etc.
- Must communicate repair requirements professionally and efficiently to the service advisor
- Valid 'G' Drivers Licence
- Licensed mechanic
- Able to work and thrive in a fast paced work atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Owning tools is an asset
- Knowledge of various diagnostic equipment is an asset