A & L Canada Laboratories Inc.
A & L Canada Laboratories Inc. is one of Ontario’s largest Agricultural and Environmental laboratories specializing in soil, plant tissue, fertilizer, and water testing. A & L Canada Laboratories Inc. provides reliable, comprehensive, and effective services for analytical testing. Our environmental division provides inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, general chemistry, and pesticide analysis using state of the art technology as well as methodology.
A&L Canada Laboratory Inc. is currently seeking a high-energy, detailed-oriented, and committed individual for the London, Ontario facility to support as well as assist the Customer Service Manager.
Work hours: Minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday thru to Friday. Shift start time 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Duration: 1 year contact
- Responsible for overseeing login of all modules. Plants, feeds, fertilizers, manures will be your primary responsibility. Preparation and releasing of reports in a timely manner to meet turnaround times, support maintenance of customer loyalty, and on time delivery metrics.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager and other office co-workers with questions, give direction, in addition to advising junior office staff to build strong teamwork. This includes, but limited to: providing supplementary and back up support of others on the Customer Service Team, as necessary at all times to support maintenance of customer loyalty as well as on time delivery metrics.
- Answering and directing calls to the correct person as well as filing reports. Interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns or requests about A & L Canada Laboratory Inc. services.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to meet company production, quality, and service deadlines.
- Support maintenance of a healthy and safe work environment by keeping the office work areas clean and free of hazards. Comply with all health Safety requirements as outlined in A & L Canada Laboratory Inc.
- Participate in performing shared duties in the office, returning coolers, shipping supplies, printing of marketing materials, and other duties assigned by your Customer Service Manager.
- Identify opportunities for improving laboratory/office operation efficiency and performance.
- Consistently look for ways to improve quality performance and efficiency in laboratory in addition to the office.
- Prepare recommendations in regards to improvements for consideration by senior management.
- Engage in positive personal conduct which reflects on the company and displays a good example for all employees.
- Maintain a pleasant and courteous manner with all A & L Canada Laboratory Inc. employees, management, customers, and other business contacts.
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and timely communications with senior management.
- Support company initiatives and change management as necessary.
- Undertake assignments outside of the normal scope of this role as assigned by senior management to meet the expected outcome.
- Perform ad hoc duties and other assignments as requested by senior management.
- Previous experience in an office setting,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Ensure quality work (efficiency in data entry),
- Problem solver,
- Possess a positive work ethic with team based attitude,
- Proven ability to work independently,
- Superior math skills,
- Willing to be flexible in job duties,
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal,
- Good listener,
- Must possess a valid class G or G2 Driver’s License with availability of
Minimum of a High school diploma.
Casual Part-time Customer Service Agent
Customer Representative - London, ON
Spanish Inbound Customer Service Specialist