Digital Marketing Coordinator
Smiths Falls, ON
We have partnered with Le Boat, an exciting new tour company opening its first North American office in Smiths Falls, Ontario in Fall 2017. Specializing in river cruises across Europe, the company is expanding to the Rideau Canal in 2018. We are looking for a marketing coordinator with excellent skills in social media, digital marketing and data analytics. The role is a split between strategy/production and creative. Le Boat is a small office where everyone wears many hats, so you must be willing to pitch in and help the team where necessary. The ideal candidate is creative, takes initiative and sees business through the eyes of the consumer. There are also travel opportunities in this role as well as opportunity to grow in a collaborative, hands on environment.
- Assist in developing marketing plan
- Email marketing campaign production and execution
- Strong social media skills
- Develop and maintain web initiatives
- Assist in planning travel/trade shows
- Sales data and marketing campaign analysis
- Editing, proofreading and developing copy
- Maintain website
- Create brochures and print marketing campaign items
- Submit Marketing invoices and track payments
- Assist with maintaining content (image manipulation and copy) for multiple U.S. Internet sites.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and brand standards of all sites.
- Assist with new web site launches.
- Work with central digital marketing services on PPC, SEO and Social channels.
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience with digital marketing
- Bilingual in French (spoken and written)
- Post-secondary education in a marketing related discipline ideal
- Excellent communication (including verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills.
- A passion for marketing and a willingness to learn and be taught
- Good understanding of email marketing and experience with email campaigns (eg hubspot)
- Good understanding of the marketing sales cycle/booking funnel and conversion
- Good understanding of Social media, especially Facebook
- Able to analyze sales data and provide reporting using excel
- Strong editor/proofreader with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks efficiently and consistently in fast-paced environment.
Our client offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Excellent paid time off program
- Travel opportunities
- Excellent team environment with great company culture
CN - Marketing Coordinator (McC)