Mid/Senior Account Manager
Userful is looking to expand our sales team to proactively grow sales for our revolutionary network connected video wall—an exciting product in the high-growth digital signage space. We're looking for energetic people who like working with people—over the phone and in person.
This is an excellent mid/senior level sales opportunity. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this position will include developing new Channel Partners and working with them to close large volumes of video wall sales deals.
- Prospecting for new accounts and reseller partners in Eastern North America.
- Cold calling, follow up on inbound inquiries, develop call lists, send follow-up emails and give web presentations/demos.
- Help to develop and follow up on lead generation campaigns
- Communicate value proposition to prospective customers and channel partners, in calls, emails and web presentations.
- Training channel partner’s sales team and supporting them in selling Userful’s products
- Achieve targets for outbound call volumes and channel partner and customer visits
- Log contacts, conversations and accounts in CRM system
- Meet sales targets
- Clear and convincing verbal and written communication in English
- Desire to have a career in sales (5-10 years experience preferred)
- Interest and experience in technology (AV experience and asset)
- Ability to think on your feet quickly and move through tasks efficiently
- High energy, organized, motivated self-starter
- Effective team player, willing to take instructions and eager to learn
- Ability to work from a home office
- Post secondary degree
Compensation: Competitive pay with fixed and variable(i.e., commission) components and company health benefit plan.