Construction Foreman (Frameworks)
Ronaris Construction Services
Greater Toronto Area, ON
We are looking for a dedicated Construction Foreman who has the skills and expertise to manage the framework part of a construction project.
Aside from leading and handling the team, you will be involved in Overseeing the construction of various new-build projects and have the support to get the job done.
- Read and interpret plans
- Lead team
- Adherence to policies
- Manage diverse work sites
- Manage on-site personnel and coordinate site activity
- Attend 'Site-coordination' meetings on a regular basis ensuring the commercial fit-out is in line with construction programming
- Help deliver the project on-time and within budget
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years Experience as a Foreman (Framework)
- Proficient in the use of a variety of both power and hand tools.
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry skills or other trade with lots of experience under your belt
- Team player
- Punctual and honest
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 001