RPI Consulting Group Inc.
North York, ON
RPI Consulting Group Inc. is Canada’s leading staffing and contract healthcare services provider. Successfully meeting the needs of pharmacies, hospitals and medical clinics across Canada since 2003, we have successfully placed 1000’s of skilled professionals in temporary and permanent assignments for our clients.
Our Company is seeking a high-energy Recruiter to help grow our staffing business. The Recruiter will be responsible for developing business in a variety of healthcare related fields in accordance with customer staffing requirements. In addition, you will be involved in identifying qualified candidates, locate talent for specific staffing needs, and negotiate pay rates with the customer and the contracted employee. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, financially rewarding and dynamic area of recruiting and sales.
The functions and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Source, Screen, Interview and conduct applicable reference and background checks on qualified job candidates.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Participate actively by making cold calls, generating leads & booking appointments
- Assigning and scheduling staff according to open orders
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Effectively manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients
- Successfully negotiate the recruiting process and bill/pay rates and/or placement fees with both candidates and clients.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
The ideal candidate will have:
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability and willingness to have courageous conversation with clients, candidates, and peers.
- Excellent relationship building skills and consultative mindset.
- Must be an energetic, flexible, highly organized individual with a self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven track record of exceeding personal sales targets as well as ability to build strong relationships with top level stakeholders
Hours of Work: Regular office hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
COMPENSATION: $15/hr. + Commission (Potential earnings of $45,000 – $65,000)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Talent Acquisition Specialist Scarborough